Do you feel like your restaurant is stuck in a rut and not bringing in the business it used to? Reviving a dormant restaurant may seem difficult, but by following our fifteen tips to revival, you’ll be well on your way to getting back up and running! From changing up menu items and updating décor, to marketing strategies like social media campaigns and offering discounts – we’ve got all the advice that you need. So if you’re ready jumpstart your restaurant back into action, then let’s get started!
Tips on how to revive a dormant restaurant include:
1. Start with a thorough cleaning. A deep clean of your restaurant will give it extra sparkle and shine that customers notice – even if they don’t know why! Invest in new tablecloths, wipes down the walls and repaint where needed, and make sure all of your equipment is in top-notch condition.
2. Add something new to the menu. People like variety when it comes to food, so offer up some exciting items for them to try out! Make sure to include vegetarian options as well as classic favourites. Also consider adding daily specials or rotating menus to keep things fresh on a regular basis.
3. Update the décor. Give your restaurant an updated look with high-quality furniture and artwork that adds a modern touch. Invest in new chairs, tables, and lighting fixtures to give your restaurant a more inviting atmosphere.
4. Offer discounts. Discounts and coupons are always a great way to lure back customers! You can offer special pricing on certain items or meals during slow times of the day, or even include deals in your social media campaigns.
5. Use social media to spread the word. Social media is an incredibly powerful tool for marketing, so make sure to utilize it when reviving your dormant restaurant! From Instagram stories and Facebook posts to Twitter tweets – use the different platforms to create awareness about your business and its offerings.
6. Start up a loyalty program. Loyalty programs are a great way to reward your customers for their repeat business. Give them discounts and perks with each visit or create a rewards system that allows them to earn points towards free meals and other treats!
7. Send out email campaigns. Reach out directly to your customers with special newsletter offers, announcements about new menu items or events, and even surveys asking for feedback on their experience. Keeping your customers informed will help you stay top-of-mind!
8. Get creative with marketing materials. From fliers to posters – think outside the box when it comes to promoting your restaurant! Design eye-catching materials that draw attention from potential visitors and make sure they include contact information, so people know how to get in touch.
9. Host special events at your restaurant. Take advantage of slow times by hosting special gatherings, activities, or parties at your establishment. From trivia nights to holiday celebrations – these will give people an incentive to visit again and again!
10. Reach out to local media outlets for press coverage. Engage with local media outlets like newspapers and radio stations who can help you spread the word about your restaurant’s revival story! You may even qualify for some free advertising depending on the outlet you reach out to.
11. Hire a professional photographer. A great way to attract customers is by showcasing stunning photos of your restaurant and its delicious dishes! Invest in professional photography services to capture the best pictures of your establishment and use them on social media and other marketing materials.
12. Ask for customer reviews. Encourage customers to leave reviews about their experience at your restaurant – good or bad – so that other potential customers can see what they thought! You can also link reviews from third-party sites like TripAdvisor directly onto your website, making sure people know exactly what others thought about their meals and service at your establishment.
13. Create unique experiences for customers. Customers love unique experiences, so be sure to come up with something special that sets your restaurant apart. Whether it’s a cooking class, themed dinner night, or private gathering – give people something to remember when they think of your establishment.
14. Liaise with an online reservation service. Having trouble getting people to keep appointments? Look into signing up for an online reservation service, like Dinesurf, that allows customers to book tables in advance.
15. Work with delivery services. Take advantage of the growing popularity of delivery services! Sign up with local companies and include your restaurant on their list of available options – this will open up more opportunities for you to reach potential customers who are looking for a convenient meal delivered straight to their doorsteps!
By following these 15 tips, you’ll be well on your way to reviving a dormant restaurant and getting back in the game! With dedication, creativity, and determination – you can bring life back into your establishment and attract new customers. So don’t give up – keep at it and watch your restaurant soar!
For more tips on how to revive a dormant restaurant, click here.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
- The Best 6 Ideal Solo Date Restaurants Perfect for you
- Featuring: Oyster Bay – An Exceptional and Affordable Fine Dining Haven
- 5 intriguing hidden gem restaurants in Kenya to discover
- 7 Captivating Restaurants in Abuja That Offer Stunning Ambiance
- 6 Powerhouse restaurants in Gwarimpa, Abuja for the best experience
- 6 Vibrant Restaurants in Kenya for Cocktails