If you’re a restaurant owner, now is the time to start preparing for Easter especially as Easter is some days away. Even if you don’t typically serve a lot of Easter-themed dishes, there are still some things you can do to make sure your restaurant is ready. Here are a few tips to help get you started.
Tips on how to get your restaurant ready for Easter include:
1. Decorate your restaurant with Easter-themed items.
This will help get customers in the Easter spirit and make your restaurant more inviting.
2. Add some Easter-themed dishes to your menu.
Even if you don’t typically serve a lot of holiday-themed food, adding a few items for the occasion is a great way to boost business. Some ideas include an Easter egg hunt for kids or an Easter brunch buffet.
3. Offer special promotions or discounts for customers who come in during Easter.
This is a great way to attract customers and boost business. Some ideas include offering a discount for customers who order an Easter-themed dish or giving away Easter eggs to children.
4. Make sure your staff is prepared for the increased business.
Easter is one of the busiest times of year for restaurants, so make sure your staff is prepared for the increase in customers. This includes making sure there are enough people on hand to handle the increased business, as well as training your staff on how to deal with any holiday-related customer requests.
5. Train your waitstaff on how to serve Easter dishes correctly.
If you’re adding Easter-themed dishes to your menu, make sure your waitstaff knows how to properly serve them. This includes things like knowing the correct way to carve a ham or what sides go best with Easter lamb.
6. Purchase new tablecloths, napkins, and silverware with an Easter theme.
This is a small touch that can really make a difference in the overall atmosphere of your restaurant. It’s also a great way to add a pop of color to your décor.
7. Put together an Easter basket for each table.
This is a great way to really get into the holiday spirit and show your customers that you’re excited about Easter. Plus, it’s a great way to promote your restaurant and give customers something to take home with them.
8. Have an Easter egg hunt for kids.
This is a fun activity that will keep kids entertained while they’re waiting for their food. Plus, it’s a great way to promote your restaurant to families.
9. Offer an Easter brunch buffet.
This is a great way to attract customers and boost business. Buffets are always popular, and an Easter brunch buffet is sure to be a hit.
10. Make sure your restaurant is clean.
This is important for any holiday, but it’s especially important for Easter. After all, this is the time of year when people are really looking to get out and enjoy themselves. So, make sure your restaurant is clean and welcoming.
11. Play Easter-themed music in the background.
This is a great way to really get customers into the Easter spirit. Plus, it’s a great way to boost business.
12. Have a special Easter-themed drink on your menu.
This is a great way to attract customers and boost business. Some ideas include an Easter bunny cocktail or an Easter eggnog.
13. Have a plan for dealing with any holiday-related customer requests.
Easter is a busy time for restaurants, so you need to be prepared for any customer requests. This includes having a plan for accommodating large parties, as well as knowing how you’ll deal with any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
With Easter just around the corner, it’s time to start preparing for the influx of guests that will be descending on your restaurant. You may not be so big on celebrating Easter maybe because of your current location (not all countries celebrate Easter), but it is also a bonus for you and the restaurant as well. By following our tips for getting your restaurant ready for Easter, you can ensure that your establishment is in top form and ready to cater to all of your guests’ needs. Have any other tips to share? Let us know in the comments below!
** Would you also need a platform that helps to give your restaurant more patronage this Easter? You can sign up with Dinesurf today! Click here to start now.
*** More tips on how to prepare your restaurant for Easter, can be found here.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
- The Best 6 Ideal Solo Date Restaurants Perfect for you
- Featuring: Oyster Bay – An Exceptional and Affordable Fine Dining Haven
- 5 intriguing hidden gem restaurants in Kenya to discover
- 7 Captivating Restaurants in Abuja That Offer Stunning Ambiance
- 6 Powerhouse restaurants in Gwarimpa, Abuja for the best experience
- 6 Vibrant Restaurants in Kenya for Cocktails