18 Feb 5 ways to make your restaurant more romantic this Valentine
Valentine’s Day is a special time of year when we all celebrate love and affection. According to recent studies, 57% of couples say that they feel more romantic when they’re out dining and most of them also find a way to reconnect in a cozy and relaxing atmosphere and such could happen in your restaurant especially in this month of love, so as a restaurant owner, it is important that you create the right atmosphere for all guests looking to have an intimate moment with their partner. This article would give you insight on what to do to create the right romantic restaurant environment. Keep reading!
- Dim the lights: This is a classic for a reason. Dimmed lights create a more intimate and romantic atmosphere. The right ambiance can make all the difference when you’re trying to create a romantic atmosphere for your guests, so make sure the bright lights are turned off and give them some privacy with low light sources like fireplaces. Just make sure the lights are not too dim for your guests to be able to see their partner because that would be a disaster.
- Table setting. Matching crockery made of china, ceramic or porcelain and a nice, clean tablecloth that is light in colour will add to the coziness. You could place forks, spoons, knives and other items like salt and pepper in a pretty holder so they do not clutter the table. It would also be nice if there are different glasses for drinking water or wine.
- Play soft music in the background. This creates a relaxing atmosphere for your guests and definitely anyone who steps into the restaurant would not only feel the love but would also feel at home. The major reason for the soft music is so that conversations between guests can flow, in that way you are not creating a noisy environment where guests have to shout on top of their voices to be heard.
- Put Rose petals everywhere. The fragrance from these flowers will make your restaurant smell like heaven! Fill the room with their sweet scent by placing them on surfaces like couch pillows or bed sides. Get creative – mix it up for an even more delightful aroma throughout every corner of the restaurant. It gives your restaurant that romantic and elegant feel and would probably make your guests blush a lot (especially the females).
- Put up cute Notes & Quotes around the table(s). As a restaurant owner, you may not know what these notes and quotes do to your guests but they make them feel love and also play a part in their love life. The cheesy notes and quotes would surely put a smile on their face and there could also be enough tips flying around among the waiters.
If you want to create a romantic atmosphere at your restaurant, these are 5 ways that may help. We hope these tips will inspire you to take the time and effort necessary for creating an environment where couples can reconnect with one another while enjoying great food in peace. What other techniques have you found useful in making sure you create a romantic restaurant environment? Let us know!