23 Mar 10 ways Nigerian restaurants leverage on social media
Nigerian restaurants have long been renowned for their eclectic flavors, rich culture and hearty meals. While those features still remain some of the main attractions that draw people to Nigerian eateries all over the world, modern technology has provided a platform for Nigerian restaurants to develop their business even further. By leveraging social media correctly, these businesses can create greater brand awareness and ensure their success in an ever-changing marketplace. Social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok have become popular marketing tools for Nigerian restaurants. In this post, we will discuss 10 ways Nigerian restaurants are using social media to increase profit margins, deepen customer loyalty and achieve higher levels of recognition among potential guests.
Here are some ways Nigerian restaurants use social media:
- Food Photography: Nigerian restaurants use social media platforms to share mouth-watering images and videos of their dishes. These pictures and videos entice customers to visit their restaurants and try out their dishes.
- Promotions and Discounts: Restaurants in Nigeria use social media to promote their businesses by running promotions and discounts to attract customers. They often share discount codes, happy hour deals, and combo offers on their social media pages.
- Customer Engagement: Another use of social media in restaurants in Nigeria is customer engagement. They ask for feedback and respond to customer comments, complaints, and queries. They also share customer reviews and testimonials, which can help attract new customers.
- Influencer Marketing: These restaurants also collaborate with social media influencers to promote their businesses. These influencers share pictures and videos of the restaurants’ dishes and tag the restaurant’s social media handles to encourage their followers to visit the restaurant.
- Menu Updates and Special Offers: Social media makes it easy for restaurants to share updates about their menus and special offers. They often announce new dishes or limited time offers on their social media pages to attract customers.
- Virtual Cooking Classes: Some Nigerian restaurants offer virtual cooking classes via social media. These classes teach customers how to prepare some of the restaurant’s dishes, helping to promote the restaurant and establish it as an expert in Nigerian cuisine.
- Competitions and Giveaways: Nigerian restaurants also use social media to run competitions and giveaways. This helps to generate interest in the restaurant and gives customers an incentive to visit or try out its dishes.
- Storytelling: Nigerian restaurants can also use social media to tell stories about their businesses. They can share information about their history, staff, ingredients, and more with their followers. This helps create a bond between the restaurant and its customers, making them feel more connected to the business.
- Live Streaming Events: Also, some Nigerian restaurants have started using social media platforms like Instagram Live to stream events such as cooking demonstrations or Q&As with chefs. These events help attract customers by giving them a glimpse into the inner workings of the restaurant.
- Social Media Monitoring: Nigerian restaurants use social media monitoring tools to track conversations about their businesses online. This helps them understand what people are saying about their brand, which can then be used to further improve their products and services.
In summary, Nigerian restaurants are increasingly using social media to promote their businesses, connect with customers, and receive feedback. The use of social media has become a valuable marketing tool, and Nigerian restaurants are finding creative ways to leverage it to their advantage.
It is also possible to get your restaurant listed on a platform that would give it more patronage and reach a wider audience. This is exactly what Dinesurf offers, we can also get your restaurant listed on Tripadvisor for free. To start with us today, click the link: https://app.dinesurf.com/vendors/register
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
- How to Leverage Children’s Day to Attract Young Families to Your Restaurant
- 7 Unique ways to present food at your restaurant
- The world’s longest cooking marathon champion- Hilda Baci
- 14 signs that your restaurant is in need of a makeover
- Tips and tricks for bartenders to create delicious and visually appealing cocktails
- The Perfect Guide to Hosting a Wine Tasting Experience at Your Restaurant