As a chronic foodie, weekends are all about finding new and exciting restaurants to try. But sometimes you just want to stay in and cook your own meal. If you’re looking for some ideas on things to do as a chronic foodie on weekends, keep reading! We’ve got some great tips for you.
Tips for you Chronic foodie:
1. Check out a new restaurant: Trying new restaurants is one of the best things to do as a chronic foodie. Not only will you get to try new foods, but you’ll also get to explore different parts of your city or town. Who knows, you might even find your new favorite spot!
2. Catch up with friends over lunch or dinner: Use your weekends as an opportunity to catch up with friends over a nice meal. Not only will you get to enjoy some good food and company, but you’ll also get to catch up on all the latest gossip!
3. Cook a new recipe: Trying new recipes is another great way to spend your time as a chronic foodie. Whether you find a recipe online or in a cookbook, cooking can be a fun and rewarding experience. And, of course, you get to eat your creation afterwards!
4. Visit a winery or brewery: If you’re 21 or over, visiting a winery or brewery is another great way to spend your weekend. Most wineries and breweries offer tours, so you can learn about the production process. And, of course, you get to sample the product!
5. Go on a food tour: Food tours are a great way to try new foods and learn about different cuisines. Many cities offer food tours, so do a quick Google search to see if there’s one near you.
6. Make your own food: If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try making your own food? You can find recipes online or in cookbooks. And, of course, you get to eat your creation afterwards!
7. Go out to eat: Sometimes, the best thing to do as a chronic foodie is to simply go out to eat. This way, you can try new foods without having to worry about the cooking process. Plus, you get to enjoy a meal without having to clean up afterwards!
8. Go on a picnic: Picnics are a great way to enjoy good food in a beautiful setting. And, of course, you can bring your own food to picnic. Just be sure to pack enough for everyone!
9. Have a potluck: Potlucks are a great way to try new foods and share old favorites. And, of course, you don’t have to cook anything! Just bring your favorite dish and enjoy.
10. Go on a food-related adventure: If you’re feeling adventurous, why not go on a food-related adventure? This could involve anything from trying a new type of cuisine to going on a food-themed scavenger hunt. No matter what you do, you’re sure to have a fun and memorable time!
11. Attend a cooking class: If you’re looking to improve your culinary skills, attending a cooking class is a great option. Not only will you learn how to cook new and exciting dishes, but you’ll also get to meet other foodies in your area.
12. Go fruit picking: If you’re looking for a fun and delicious activity, why not go fruit picking? This is a great way to get outdoors and enjoy some fresh air. Plus, you get to take home a bounty of fresh fruit!
All in all, if you’re looking for things to do on weekends as a chronic foodie, look no further! These are all great ideas that will keep you busy and entertained. And be sure to come back next week for more fun tips.
*Bonus tip: You can even create a bucket list for your weekends. Read more about this here
If you intend to try out a new restaurant, hang out with friends and also go wine tasting. We have lots of amazing restaurants on our platform to do all that and more! All you need to do is click on this link and make a reservation now.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
- 10 Abuja Restaurants With The Best International Cuisine
- 10 Best Resorts in Lagos Offering Unparalleled Getaways
- 10 Best Restaurants Abroad Serving a Taste of Home
- 10 budget-friendly restaurants for dinner dates in Lagos
- 10 Lagos Restaurants Where Expatriates (Foreigners) Love To Dine in Lagos
- 10 Lagos Rooftop restaurants to visit this December